Monday, June 30, 2008

haven't written on here for a while


I'm not good with diary/blogs 
I can never keep up with them 
well whats been up with me, maybe i shall express/vent my summer so far

ze drama
_______

my brother relapsed and started using speedballs(coke/heroin) again, his face was all cut up, he detoxed at home and now he is in a program YAY OLIVER, woo
another relapse... 
my moms good friend greg relapsed after being 4 years sober and went on a rampage of stealing houses in my neighborhood. 
big woop 


anywhos, this has been a decent summer. pretty much all the usual poeple i hang out with are on vacation and when they get back its time for the FAIR yayyy!!!1
I went to sea ranch again, and had a wonderful time and got HELLA tan 
i had a week phase of smoking cigs hah ik super lame
but i stopped
thats pretty much it. 

No comments: